Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break Visitors

As many of you know, my Grammy and my cousin Cathy have planned a trip to come visit Joseba and I during 'semana santa', or Spring Break as we normally say.  I just wanted to write a short blog so that everyone knows that they arrived safely.

I am incredibly excited to show them not only my beautiful town, but also share my life with them.  Cathy and her husband Paul, had been the only family who came to see where I live and it was such a treat to have a little bit of my roots here in the Basque Country, even just for a few days.  With Grammy coming along this time, it is even more exciting because she will get to meet Joseba!

I probably won't be posting many blogs while they are here because I want to soak up as much time with them as possible!  As someone who has had barely any family visitors, I hope you understand.  You better believe that after they leave though, there will be blogs all about thier trip!  Until then, enjoy your Spring Break, Happy Easter and Welcome Spring!

Muxu!
Amanda


No comments: