Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Hi everyone! I know you 'sprung ahead' with your clocks a few weeks ago, but I wanted to let you know that I will be going ahead an hour this Sunday. I have been searching all over the internet to figure out why differnet parts of the world change Daylight Savings Time at different times, but cannot seem to find a valid response. Turns out that the US changes thier clocks on the second Sunday of March, whereas we in Europe do it the last Sunday of March. Why? I don't know, but I figured you would love to know this very exciting information ha. Eventhough we haven't changed our clocks, it is obvious that Spring is here in Spain. We have blossoms all over, which are a breath of fresh air from the cold and rainy winter that we had. I can't help but smile when I am walking around or taking the bus and see groups of trees with buds and gardens blooming along the street. It's a great time to be in Spain! Off to enjoy the sunshine before I catch the bus to work. Hope you are all enjoying Spring as much as me :D

Besos! Amanda

No comments: