Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quick Update!

Hi everyone! I know it's been some time since I wrote a blog, so I thought I would catch you up real quick. This week is crazy busy! I have successfully found a new apartment and am in the process of moving stuff over everyday, because I am going to have my last day in my current apartment be Saturday - that way I won't have to pay rent for the two and a half weeks I am travelling. No worries if you sent something to me and I don't get it before I go on my trip - I spoke with the people at the office and they told me they will still call me if I get any mail.

I went over yesterday to get the keys and turns out there is another Spanish person, a guy from Bilbao. His name is Iker (pronounced like e-krrr (like brrr but with a k), so I was happy to know another Spanish person will be there. There is one vacant room, and maybe I will get lucky and another Spanish person will move in so I will be FORCED to speak Spanish all the time.

Other than that, my week is just full of Spanish classes, English classes, dinners and coffees with friends and packing for Brussels and Rome! Not much to report, just busy busy busy!

I hope that everyone is having a great week! I will write more later this week but just wanted to say hello :D

Besos!
Amanda

No comments: